Indian may refer to: associated with India or the Indian Subcontinent.
* Indian, described by demographics of India
* A person belonging to one of the ethnic groups of India or ethnic groups of South Asia
* Indian, non-resident Indian or a person of Indian origin
* Indian subcontinent, previously known as Greater India or simply as India prior to the partition of India
* Desi, a new broad term to include ethnic Indians that reside in new nations after the partition of India.
Associated with America
* First Nations of Canada
* Indigenous peoples of the Americas
* Native Americans in the United States
* West Indians, associated with the Caribbean
It's better to tag Indians from the Americas as Native American or Indigenous, or by their tribe name (Apache, Navajo) also Latin American natives could be tagged likewise as Maya, Aztec etc. Indian Every artist, every band, and every song you can imagine, from the newest to the oldest, are easily accessible through Frogtoon Music. Get ready to indulge yourself and allow the music to enrich your soul, ignite your passion, awaken your emotions, and bring back some beautiful memories. The following is a directory of top artists and bands from Indian:
As you visit their pages, you will be presented with a list of popular videos, top tracks, recommended mixes, and music from all the albums they released. In addition, within each page, you can access and discover music from similar artists and bands.